the latin america centre of asia-pacific excellence warmly invites you to this bilateral webinar co-hosted with the center for international studies of the catholic university of chile.
- covid’s effects on global value chains (as experienced by new zealand and chile as south pacific commodity exporters)
- geopolitical tensions that preceded the pandemic
- a potential future of “slow globalisation”, and
- new zealand-chilean collaboration around trade diversification.
perspectives will be shared by eminent speakers from both countries:
- dr alan bollard, chair for pacific region business at victoria university of wellington, and former apec executive director
- vangelis vitalis, deputy secretary, trade and economic, mfat
- rodrigo yañez, vice-minister of international economic relations, chilean ministry of foreign affairs
- hermann gonzález, macroeconomic coordinator, latin american center for economic and social policies, catholic university of chile
- professor jorge sahd, director of the center for international studies at the catholic university of chile (ceiuc); and
- stephanie honey, associate director of the new zealand international business forum
|date||thursday, 26 november 2020|
|time||8:30am - 10:00am|